- Sponsored ProductProduct TitleMICROLET Color Lancets, 100 CtCurrent Price$10.12$10.12Pickup OnlyFSA and HSA eligibleFree pickup today
- Best SellerProduct TitleReliOn Lancing DeviceCurrent Price$5.84$5.84FSA and HSA eligibleNextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Sponsored ProductProduct TitleMICROLET NEXT Lancing Device, 1 KitCurrent Price$18.99$18.99FSA and HSA eligibleNextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Best SellerProduct Title(4 Pack) ReliOn 30 Gauge Ultra Thin Lancets, 100 CtCurrent Price$5.87$5.87FSA and HSA eligibleNextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Product TitleReliOn Micro-Thin Lancets, 100 countCurrent Price$6.95$6.95FSA and HSA eligibleSold & shipped by Chest of Goods, LLC
- Best SellerProduct TitleFreeStyle Lancets, 28G, 100 CtCurrent Price$9.96$9.96FSA and HSA eligibleSold & shipped by Helping Diabetics USAFree delivery
- Best SellerProduct TitleOneTouch Delica Plus 33 Gauge Lancets 100 CountCurrent Price$14.98$14.98Sold & shipped by Medical Wholesale OutletFree delivery
- Product TitleOne Touch Delica Lancing DeviceCurrent Price$35.99$35.99Sold & shipped by Medical Supply CornerFree delivery
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$34.19$34.19List List Price$52.65$52.65Sold & shipped by BreezesFree delivery
- Current Price$9.99$9.99Sold & shipped by Medical Supply CornerFree delivery
How to Choose a Lancet
Monitoring your blood sugar is a normal part of managing diabetes. Collecting drops of blood each day isn't fun, but it doesn't have to be painful if you have the right lancet. Here's how to find one you don't mind using
Brand: Walmart carries a variety of lancets made by top manufacturers. Instead of sorting through the entire selection, you can search by brand to see only the lancets that will work with your device.
Gauge: Each lancet has a gauge number that indicates its size. A lancet with a lower number is larger and causes more pain than a lancet with a higher number.
Style: Lancet tips have either a needlepoint or blade shape. Needlepoint lancets usually have a higher gauge. Blade lancets make a small incision in the skin. If you have thick calluses on your fingers or poor circulation in your hands, you may need a blade lancet to gather enough blood.