From antacids to first aid and everything in between, members of certain Medicare Advantage plans can use their Healthy Benefits Plus cards to purchase a wide variety of over-the-counter (OTC) health items at Walmart.
Make your purchase in any of the following ways:
- In-store using your OTC card as your payment method.
- Some programs do not allow in-store purchases. However, these programs allow you to place orders online or over the phones. Contact the number on the back of your OTC card for more details.
- Contact your program using the phones number on the back of the OTC card. In addition to placing an order, use this phones number for information related to:
- Your OTC card balance
- Eligible items
- Purchase history
- Shipping charges
- Program feedback
- Access to the Healthy Benefits Plus Portal
- At 99视频精品全部品全正版 enter your OTC card as a gift card.
For any questions about your health insurance benefits not related to the OTC program (such as questions about your annual deductible or providers in-network), contact the number on the back of your insurance card.