If an item is eligible to be picked up from your store, it is displayed on the item’s listing page. You can also actively search for eligible items using the filter option on the left-side of the results page. Find more information on Store Pickup and how to place an order to be picked up from your local store.
Items not Eligible for Store Pickup
- Perishable products
- Products that contain hazardous materials
- Items weighing more than 350 pounds
- Items sold by a Walmart Marketplace Seller
Items Labeled Pickup Today
Shop your local store and pick up your items on your way home.
- Orders are ready for pickup within 4 hours of the order being submitted
- Orders submitted before 4:00 p.m. local-time are available same-day
- Orders submitted after 4:00 p.m. local-time are available the following day
Items Labeled Free Pickup
If your item is a web-only item or is unavailable at your local store, you can have your order of eligible items shipped to your local store.
- Orders arrive to your selected store within 3-5 days
- Items sold by Marketplace Sellers are not eligible for store pickup