Express Pickup is an exclusive service for our pharmacy app users and saves you time when picking up your prescriptions in-store.
What you need:
- Walmart App
- Online Pharmacy Account
Use Express Pickup in the Pharmacy App
- Order your refill or new prescription using the pharmacy app.
- You receive a push notification from the app when your prescription is ready.
- Open the app and review the price of the medication and select the Use Express Pickup button.
- First time users add, edit, or verify payment information. Payment is made through the app, not in the store. You are not charged until the item is picked up.
- If you receive a signature screen, sign the necessary forms using your finger and hit continue. If you do not need to sign, go to the next screen.
- You may be asked to create (first time user) or provide your Pharmacy App password.
- Success! You will see the confirmation screen with instructions for how to use Express Pickup at the Pharmacy.
Be sure to bring your mobiles device that has the Pharmacy App on it, you need it to pick up your Pharmacy items.
Express Pickup at the Pharmacy
- Locate the Express QR scanner at the pickup counter.
- Open the app on your mobiles device and select Scan Now from the bottom of the confirmation page. This produces a QR code to scan.
- The Pharmacy is now aware that you are there for pickup. The pharmacy team will gather your prescription and hand it to you.
- Your receipt will be available in the app after purchase.