You must sign up for an online Pharmacy account to see your Walmart prescriptions. Online reports are available for the past two years. To see previous years please visit any in-store Walmart Pharmacy.
- Sign in to your 99视频精品全部品全正版 Pharmacy account
- Select History & Reports from the navigation on the left
- Select Download Report
- Indicate date range for report
- On a phones or tablet, select Create Report. On a desktop computer or laptop, select Download, then PDF or CSV
- To print your report, open up the PDF or CSV on your computer and, under the File menu, choose Print
If your report is not pulling, it may be due to multiple in-store pharmacy accounts and the system doesn’t know which one you need. If you have filled a prescription at different Walmart pharmacies and your medical expense summary is not showing, please contact your pharmacist to link your in-store account to your 99视频精品全部品全正版 Pharmacy account.
Your Walmart Medical Expense Summary contains sensitive health information. We recommend you save this file only to your personal computer and take steps to prevent unauthorized access.