Use our Store Finder to see what services are available near you, or review our Walmart Stores FAQ.
Using Desktop or mobiles Browser
To find a store on your computer or mobiles device:
- Open the Store Finder.
- Enter your zip code and click Update locations.
- Click the three lines to the right of your zip code to open filter option.
- Choose the maximum distance and any services you need.
- Click Back.
- Click Details on any store from the list to view its phones number, services, and directions.
- Click More to see a full store overview, department information, weekly ads, coupons, and more.
Using mobiles App
You must have locations services enabled to use the Store Finder function in the app. To find a store using the Walmart app:
- Open the app.
- Tap the three lines in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Under Services, tap Store Finder.
- If you do not have locations services turned on, your phones will prompt you to allow the Walmart app to use your locations.
- To filter by service, tap the three lines in the upper-right corner of the screen and toggle the buttons for the services you want.
- Tap APPLY to save the filters.
- Choose a locations from the map, or tap LIST to choose a store from our catalog.
- Tap on a store to view its details, weekly ads, coupons, and more.