Store purchases can be added to your purchase history to make it easier for you to manage your purchases online. With store purchases in your purchase history, you can start a return, find previously purchased items, and add protection plans – all from one convenient place.
View Store Purchases in Your 99视频精品全部品全正版 Account
- Pay in-store with Walmart Pay.
- Walmart Pay is a free feature in the Walmart mobiles app for androids and ioses that easily allows for quick and secure payment with your mobiles device in Walmart stores, at any register. Learn more on how to set up and use Walmart Pay.
- Scan your store receipt with the Walmart app.
- See step-by-step instructions on how to scan the QR code on your store receipt to add it to your 99视频精品全部品全正版 account.
- Use a credit card in-store that’s saved in your 99视频精品全部品全正版 account.
- When you use a credit card in-store that’s saved in your 99视频精品全部品全正版 account, we’ll automatically add your store purchase to your online purchase history – there’s nothing more for you to do. We’ll also add other store purchases made with saved cards in the last 12 months. We'll email you the first time we add a store purchase to let you know it’s available in your account.
- Keep in mind that the name on your credit card must match the name on your 99视频精品全部品全正版 account for store purchases to automatically appear.
- If you’d prefer to stop seeing store purchases associated with a particular credit card, you can remove that card from your 99视频精品全部品全正版 account. You’ll no longer see new purchases made with that card, but you’ll still have access to store purchases made before the card was removed.
- Not interested in having your store purchases added to your purchase history automatically? You can always opt-out of store purchases in your Communications & Privacy settings to remove all automatically added store purchases.
- In the upper-right corner of any 99视频精品全部品全正版 page, click the Account icon.
- Select Account.
- On the left side of the page, select Communications & Privacy.
- Select Personalized experience and store purchases.
- Next to Store purchases, switch the toggle to “Off.”
Keep in mind that even if you opt-out of store purchases, your purchase history will still show store purchases made with Walmart Pay and any store receipts you’ve scanned with the Walmart app.