Although the returns policies for Marketplace Sellers may be different from Walmart's return policies, we have set up certain minimum return standards to ensure a consistent customer experience. Review the following guidelines to confirm your return is eligible.
For details, see the official Returns Policy on our Corporate Returns page.
- 14 days for electronics and luxury items
- 30 days for other items
Electronics (14 days):
- Computer and video game hardware
- Printers (excluding 3D printers)
- Digital cameras
- GPS units
- Digital music players
- Portable video players
- Pre-paid and post-paid cell phoness
Luxury Items (14 days):
- Fine Art
- Loose Gems & Gemstones
- Jewelry & Watches above $300
- Collectibles (e.g., Coins, Stamps)
- Precious Metals*
*Refer to the seller's specific policy for precious metals**:
SD Bullion (https://www.ushuaiafotos.com/reviews/seller/15207)
****Gold is not returnable unless it is materially defective. Customers have 3 days to decide to return it as defective. Then it is subject to review by the seller, who may decide to reject the return/refund. This is because metals like gold can fluctuate significantly in price.
Most items do not have a return shipping fee; please refer to the Return Policy link on the item’s listing page for more details or if you would like to reach out to a Marketplace seller regarding your order, review how to Contact a Walmart Marketplace Seller.
Marketplace items that are considered Hazardous Materials have special rules for returns. They may not be returned to a Walmart store. If the item that you purchased is a hazmat item, you may contact the Marketplace Seller directly or we can assist you with contacting the seller so they can discuss the return with you. Hazmat items may include batteries, flammable liquids, computer equipment, and certain cosmetics or household goods; in addition to other common products. For more information about what may be considered hazmat, see the Department of Transportation's hazmat items guidelines.
In case of exceptions like hazardous materials (for example, items that contain Lithium-ion batteries) and freight (for example, items that are over 150 lbs or meet freight requirements), please contact the Marketplace Seller directly to discuss the return.
You can see the refund on your payment card approximately 5 days after the refund is processed, depending on your bank.
- For returns initiated in-store, refunds generally are processed when the item is received in the store
- For returns initiated online or through Walmart Customer Care, refunds are generally processed when the return package is first scanned by the carrier
- For mailed returns, tracking information from the carrier is usually updated and visible on the carrier’s site within 48 hours of them taking your package